This article will guide you on how to set up your Google Home with your Sensibo devices. Once you have set it up, you would be able to use voice commands to control your Sensibo devices.
- You can also say 'thermostat' 'air conditioner' and 'a/c'.
- Note that when sending a voice command using either 'AC' or 'Air Conditioner', the COOLING function will be set.
- Ok Google, turn on the living room
- Ok Google, turn on the thermostat
- Ok Google, turn off the bedroom
- Ok Google, turn off the thermostat
- Hey Google, increase the temperature in the bedroom
- Ok Google, set the temperature in the bedroom to 25°
- Ok Google, set living room to cooling
- Ok Google, set thermostat to cooling
- Ok Google, set living room to heating
- Ok Google, set thermostat in living room to heating
- Hey Google, what is the living room set to?
- Hey Google, what is the temperature in the living room?
- Ok Google, what is the humidity in the living room? (if applicable)
To connect Google Home to Sensibo:
Open your Google Home app on your phone
Click + Add
From the 'Add and manage' menu choose '+ Set up device'
From the 'Mange Accoutns menu' scroll or search for Sensibo
5. Enter your Sensibo User Account email and password, click login.
6. You will be redirected to an Authorize Google page. Click to Authorize
7. Your Sensibo account will link with your Google Account.
8. You're done! Start using your voice to control your air conditioners